Using three different lightings (RGB, Ultraviolet and Polarized), OSCAR captures your facial images and analyses the ten skin qualities indicative of different aspects of your skin health. Each skin quality is given a score, and thereafter compared against statistics from people of your age group. At the end of the analysis, OSCAR reveals your skin age and overall score – a measure of how well you are taking care of your skin, and what you should focus on to see the biggest improvement in how your skin looks and feels.
What does it measure?
- Pores: Pore size, pore quality (dry/clogged)
- Spots: Brown or red marks that are visible to the naked eye
(e.g. Melasma, sun spots, broken capillaries, cherry angiomas)
- Wrinkles: Fine lines, creases and wrinkles caused by movement, dehydrated and aging skin
- Texture: Indicative of skin’s hydration, collagen & elastin levels
- Porphyrin: Acne-causing bacteria present on skin surface
- Pigmentation: Pigment spots caused by sun damage
- Moisture: Moisture levels of the skin
- Sensitive Areas: Areas of skin sensitivity, where skin barrier may be weaker
- Brown Areas: Pigment spots at deeper levels of the skin that may not be visible to the naked eye
- UV Damage: Measures the skin’s cumulative damage from one’s life-time UV exposure